onsdag 6 februari 2008

Dancing in the moonlight..not!

The sun shines, the flowers are blooming, the air is warm and I am a big liar. Those things are just wishes. I'm writing in english because of my mother, she has desided that I have to use my english a lot more to reach my grade goal in the English A course. Maybe it's good, maybe it's bad, but that's what you have to be prepared for when your mother are allowed to read all teacher comments on your school work.

Today I've danced, it's been six months since the last time I practiced my dancing skills. I had the honor to dance with Johan and Carl. A mostly pleasant experience, but there is always something to complain about.

Tomorrow I'm going to Stockholm again, time to visit some more museums and unlikely to most people I like museums. Museums give me inspiration.

Okay, I'm sick of writing in english now. Sleep well <3

4 kommentarer :

Anonym sa...

I've heard of the dancing part today ;) Sounded really entertaining! Tell the guys to work on that as-moves from me ;) <3

Sara Louise. sa...

HAHA. Of course I'll tell them that..NOT! I'm a little bit shy ^^). I've noticed that I sound very "FJÅRTIS" in english. :( Love you <3<3

Anonym sa...

It´s a shame that you have such a crazy mother, but someone must follow the steps of your grandmother.

Sara Louise. sa...

Maybe maybe. ;P